Thursday, January 10, 2013

2012 Year End Review

Although a little late in posting my favorite creations of 2012-I thought I would give it a whirl! These are my favorites today...tomorrow they will be something else!
You can see also  these Year End Reviews-
2011
2010
2009


 January 2012
January was a good month I guess...I made some of my all time fave creations that month! I had a hard time picking just one favorite-so I didn't-I picked 3!

 Love My Oregon Ducks! Charlie Brown (aka Chip Kelly)  I was excited to have this card mentioned several times on the year end favorites for 2012 at SCS.
3D Heart box frame by Creations by AR-a pretty for my daughter and new son-in-law.

February 2012

This cute Get Well by Art Impressions and SU!

March 2012



April   2012


 May 2012

 

June 2012 


July 2012

 
August 2012

September 2012 

 
        Lots of favorites in September-here are 2 from Great Impressions and below one from Creations by AR
October 2012

I love mini albums-Made this one for the Great Impressions/Echo Park blog hop

November 2012


December 2012

Christmas Hugs and Kisses

Thanks for joining my trip down memory lane!!!

Sue

Pin It!

9 comments:

Dorte said...

What a wonderful selection of cards, Sue.
hugs Dorte

Donna Ellis said...

Sue, such a sweet, wonderful diversity of cards! Love the coyote LOL and especially your HM cards. Thanks for sharing.

Sandra J. Strickler said...

Very nice! I love my Silhouette too!

Sandra H said...

Oh these are so beautiful x

Cheryl said...

Happy New Year!

I really enjoyed looking at your selection of your favorite projects from the year. They are all beautiful. Thank you for sharing your year in review.

Glenda Atkins said...

Wow, you are good, love your work!
hugs
Glenda

Leslie Miller said...

Your faves are my faves as well. What an awesome collection! Your 3D projects are inspiring (something I rarely accomplish), and I always leave here smiling after seeing your fun cards. Super coloring always. Have a happy 2013!

Carol L said...

It's been fun taking a walk down memory lane with all of your wonderful creations! Each is so special and a treat for the eyes! I just love that wylie coyote card!! It reminds me of some of the days I'm having lately :)

Snoopy said...

Love these cards, Sue, especially the Wile E. Coyote card. It was the inspiration for my current card on my blog and I put a link to your card. Thanks bunches!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...