Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Pop Up Teacher Desk Cards.!



 School's Back in Session!!!  I made these two pop up desk cards (designed by Lori Whitlock) last June for my daughters, they are both school teachers and start back to work next week here in Oregon! They got put away in a drawer due to the events of the summer-but the beginning of the school year  is even a better time to send them out anyway.  Now I just need to be a good Mom and put them in the mail instead of putting them away in a drawer again :).

 I used the Silhouette pens to write the names and also did a little inking around the edges of the drawers to make them stand out more. A super simple file for sure! I have been working on a fun school bulletin board with my daughter that lives near me and teaches 5th grade...we have fun checking out Pinterest for great ideas to use. I will post a pic of the finished board when I get a chance!

I must say-I love Lori Whitlock files...they are so creative and always go together so easily! I forgot to take a pic of the front, but I cut out the banners on the designer paper and added them to the front. Simple and easy!



Have a great year Mrs. Newton and Mrs. Cyphers!

Love You!
 Mom

Pin It!

10 comments:

Deloris said...

Love the pop ups! Super cute! Sure to bring on the smiles!

*Vicki* said...

Sue, this is just the CUTEST pop-up card design!! I just adore this!! Hope you doing well and sending big hugs! :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

o what beautiful made Sue it looks great.
Gr Karin

teachdanz said...

awww. . . how adorable!! my hubby is also a school teacher here in Oregon :-)
hugs from your Oregon crafty friend Nicole a.k.a teachdanz
http://teachdanz.blogspot.com

Cheryl First said...

Very adorable!! How perfect for the start of the school year! Sure to leave a great impression! :)

Elena said...

Sue, you are creating the best interactive cards! Your daughters will love it! :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Wow Wee! I love pop-up cards as much as shaker! You seem to always pick the best from Lori, but I said that before and I'll just say it again. Casing this a little and going to get it. Your inspiration always cost me...haha

Susan (rainy) said...

SOOOOO clever and fun and cute!! Just love this, Sue.

Sandy said...

What a wonderful idea! What teacher wouldn't love to have this on her desk!?!
Sandy xx

Leslie Miller said...

Just WOW! Simply to open the envelope and see these awesome creations is to feel appreciated. I hope you have mailed them. Your daughters will LOVE them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...