Wednesday, April 12, 2017

My Scrap Chick Bunny Lollipop holder









Are you seeing spots??? I think you all  know how I love polka dot paper! It just makes me happy!  

I bought these pastel tootsie pops and matched them to my polka dot stash! I used a cut file from My Scrap Chick named Bunny Lollipop Holder. Easy enough to make in bulk quickly!! 

 Darned if the tootsie pops of my youth have gotten so much smaller-sheesh! I did resize the file to fit my suckers. I resized the bunny to 6.334 x 1.862 and that size fit the suckers nicely(don't forget the little pieces like the nose, ears and eyes too-resize them all at once). I chalked the white ears with a little pink chalk and tied them up with Offray 1/8 inch white ribbon. (Tip: chalk your ears while still stuck on your cutting mat-very fast!) Polka dot paper is either SU!, Bazzil or Bo Bunny.  


There is something satisfying about lining up all your little projects and taking a picture.


 Love how greeny is photo bombing in this pic!




I am sharing with the following challenges:

2 Crafty Critter Crazies #1-ATG 4/30
Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper  Challenge-patterned paper 4/30
Crafty Gals Corner #118-ATG/Easter 4/17
Inspiration Destination Challenge #126-ATG
Little Red Wagon #389-Easter 4/17
Cardz 4 Guyz #165-Animal Antics 4/17
Everybody Art Challenge 4/16
Creative Moments #115-ATG/Easter 4/16
Die Cutting Divas-use a die or cut Easter or Spring 4/15
PDE Linky Party-ATG  4/13


 & a 
Featured Favorite on Die Cutting Diva's Challenge Blog. 

Thanks for stopping in-I hope you enjoyed my bunnies...now they are hopping off to my work to visit my co-worker's desks!




Pin It!

25 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

wow, another amazing project, great idea for Easter. Too adorable!
hugs
Glenda

Gerda said...

These Bunny lollipop holders are super cute!! Love the pretty papers and the bright colors you used!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Have a great day.
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Stempelbavaria said...

Wow Sue, soooo sweet!
Wish you Happy Eastern,
x Daniela

Esther Asbury said...

Absolutely Adorable!! (visiting from The Little Red Wagon link up)

Migdalia said...

Super cute & yummy!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!! Way too cute! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas this week!

Deloris said...

What fun! Love them!

KandA said...

These bunnies are gorgeous and such a great idea too xx

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely project, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and we hope to see you again next time. Wendy DT xx

Lola said...

LOL - you are too funny! And I agree those suckers have gotten a lot smaller! These are so adorable. I with I had time to make such cute treats in bulk!

NanaConnie said...

Sue, these are just too cute! Love those bunnies with all their polka dots. Thanks for entering our 'critter' challenge again.
NanaConnie 2 Crafty Critter Crazies DT

Sue said...

Sue, these are adorable! Bright fun colors too. I made the ones with the safety suckers, they turned out cute, made them for my daughters Kindergarten class, they loved them. These are much cuter.

Hugs
Sue

Ann said...

Just darling, Sue!

Sandy said...

Your makes always bring a big smile to my face and that's good for my health. You must make a lot of kids very happy!
sandy xx

Leslie Miller said...

Ack, so fun all grouped up in their little polka dot bunny cuteness! Happiness! Lots of things have gotten smaller but stayed the same price, grrrr. Don't they know how that messes up us crafters?

Darnell said...

I know you are the most well-loved employee where you work, Sue!! I think these are so fabulous! What a lot of fun and sunshine they will bring just sitting on all the desks! The fact that there is a lolly, too, is just sensational! Happy Easter!! Hugs, Darnell

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Sqeeeeaaallll! I absolutely love your lollipop holders! They are so amazing!! I want one!! So cute! Thank you for sharing them with us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Cyndi, DT

JanR said...

These are absolutely adorable! I'm betting your coworkers really appreciated your thoughtfulness. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Sollan said...

I truly love these gorgeous lollipop holders! Such a great job!
Thank you for participating over at Creative Moments Challenge

Georgiana said...

Oh my goodness! These bunnies are super cute, especially with all the polka dots! Happy Easter to you!

Shelly said...

I absolutely love these! What fantastic treats!!

Thank you for sharing with us at Die Cuttin' Diva's.
Shelly

Larissa said...

Hi Sue,

I wish I was a co-worker because these bunnies are so super cute! Love their adorable face and the cute papers you used to make them! Fabulous project my friend!

-xxx-
Larissa

Rocky said...

What a fab gift, they are so cute. Thank you for sharing them with us at CHNPPC.

Valerie said...

This is the most cheerful group of bunnies ever. And I noticed too how those tootsie pops are getting smaller these days, haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...