Saturday, January 12, 2013

Bee Mine and MOJO275



Jammie Day Saturday! Finally...it has been a long week! I bet you are all glad to see the weekend come too. It is so cold here...21° right now! I am a cold wimp! YIKES!

Go grab your oaties and cocoa and join me in a snuggly, warm jammie day.

It is time to show off a few of my new Great Impressions Stamps for Valentines Day.

The card I made is using the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #275. I knew when I saw it that this little bee and the sketch were meant for each other!

I was feeling a wee lazy when making this card, so I cut all the pieces on my Silhouette! I love that you can make all your pieces nest perfectly by just typing in the sizes you want!


I used some pretty new Authentique Lovely DP that I bought at my local papercrafting store, Urban Paper. I did think the bottom of the card looked a little "nakey" so I added the X's and O's to fill some space. I added the little Bee up on pop dots.

See you again next Saturday with another super fun Valentine card-yes I am in the mood for hearts!!
♥ Sue 

***
Please take a few minutes to check out our monthly challenge on the Great Impressions blog ! See you again soon!


card details
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stamps:
Bee Mine C410
Cardstock: Pink Bazzil Basic, Authentique Lovely 6x6 paper pad
Ink: Memento Black
Copics: R 81, 83,85,89
R22,24,29,59
Misc: SU! Cherry Cobbler seam binding, pop dots
Silhouette: used to cut the letters and all rectangles for the card.


Pin It!

12 comments:

Shanna Shands said...

Such an adorable BEE!

Deloris said...

Very fun! Made me smile!

Sandra H said...

Oh so adorable x

Sandra H said...

Oh so adorable x

Glenda Atkins said...

What an adorable bee and what a gorgeous background you made for it! Wonderful card!
hugs
Glenda

Sandy said...

I will gladly be yours - such a cute valentine!!!
Sandy

Leslie Miller said...

What a sweet little Valentine bee! Cute with the heart-shaped wings, and it's very clever how you colored him.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It's a beautiful little card and awesome job on on your coloring on the bee. Ahhh...the beauty of using our Silhouette.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that bee is just too cute Sue!! Love the colors! :)

Cheryl First said...

Oh, how bee-utiful! ;0) I LOVE the sketch for this card! You always create such beautiful cards with the little, simple stamps - adorable!

Crestajune said...

I love your card, Sue! So very cute! I love that little bee, you have colored it perfectly. I bought some of those papers from Jill also, I need to get them out and use them soon! :)
Have a wonderful day!

Carol L said...

I just love all the polka dots and patterns here! The bee is too stinkin cute with the heart antennae!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...