Saturday, January 12, 2013

Bee Mine and MOJO275



Jammie Day Saturday! Finally...it has been a long week! I bet you are all glad to see the weekend come too. It is so cold here...21° right now! I am a cold wimp! YIKES!

Go grab your oaties and cocoa and join me in a snuggly, warm jammie day.

It is time to show off a few of my new Great Impressions Stamps for Valentines Day.

The card I made is using the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #275. I knew when I saw it that this little bee and the sketch were meant for each other!

I was feeling a wee lazy when making this card, so I cut all the pieces on my Silhouette! I love that you can make all your pieces nest perfectly by just typing in the sizes you want!


I used some pretty new Authentique Lovely DP that I bought at my local papercrafting store, Urban Paper. I did think the bottom of the card looked a little "nakey" so I added the X's and O's to fill some space. I added the little Bee up on pop dots.

See you again next Saturday with another super fun Valentine card-yes I am in the mood for hearts!!
♥ Sue 

***
Please take a few minutes to check out our monthly challenge on the Great Impressions blog ! See you again soon!


card details
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stamps:
Bee Mine C410
Cardstock: Pink Bazzil Basic, Authentique Lovely 6x6 paper pad
Ink: Memento Black
Copics: R 81, 83,85,89
R22,24,29,59
Misc: SU! Cherry Cobbler seam binding, pop dots
Silhouette: used to cut the letters and all rectangles for the card.


Pin It!

12 comments:

Shanna Shands said...

Such an adorable BEE!

Deloris said...

Very fun! Made me smile!

Sandra H said...

Oh so adorable x

Sandra H said...

Oh so adorable x

Glenda Atkins said...

What an adorable bee and what a gorgeous background you made for it! Wonderful card!
hugs
Glenda

Sandy said...

I will gladly be yours - such a cute valentine!!!
Sandy

Leslie Miller said...

What a sweet little Valentine bee! Cute with the heart-shaped wings, and it's very clever how you colored him.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It's a beautiful little card and awesome job on on your coloring on the bee. Ahhh...the beauty of using our Silhouette.

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh that bee is just too cute Sue!! Love the colors! :)

Cheryl First said...

Oh, how bee-utiful! ;0) I LOVE the sketch for this card! You always create such beautiful cards with the little, simple stamps - adorable!

Crestajune said...

I love your card, Sue! So very cute! I love that little bee, you have colored it perfectly. I bought some of those papers from Jill also, I need to get them out and use them soon! :)
Have a wonderful day!

Carol L said...

I just love all the polka dots and patterns here! The bee is too stinkin cute with the heart antennae!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...