Saturday, May 17, 2008

Heidi's Bookmark RAK


Heidi, Heidi, Heidi...you have outdone yourself girl....!!!!!!!!!!!! Another Heidi original arrived at my home this week. This girl is one stamping wonder I tell you! (and I still have more "Heidi's" to post too-stay tuned!)
This card is a triple fold card(I am not sure if that is the original name or not) and each pocket holds an embossed bookmark as well as a personal note. The front medallion on the card is also embossed in white as well, giving this card a neat texture too.

Heidi used what looks like celery SU (?) DP as well as some SU sets. I could be wrong...but this is a great card. Thanks Heidi...I am running upstairs to stamp you something in return! LOL

It is suppose to be 100 degrees here today, so I hope I don't melt before I can get my air conditioner working(it quit last night darn it!)

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...