Sunday, May 11, 2008

Cuttlebug and SU punches Mothers Day card


This is my 2008 Mother's Day card that I made for the favorite Mothers in my life.

I layered Stampin Up punches to make the flower. I used More Mustard ink to shade the So Saffron paper used in the flower and the card elements. I also used some DP from the SU sample pack I got a long time ago for matting and for the green punched center of the flower.

I used my cuttlebug folders as well as the scorepal to make the embossed lines

Cardstock: Celery and So Saffron, SU designer Paper
Ink: More Mustard and Black
Punches: 5 petal flower, snow blossom, boho blossoms(the middle flower)
Stamps: retired SU sentiment
Misc: ribbon from Amuse I bought during a stamp convention, Making Memories brad, Swiss dots cuttlebug folder and another one I can't remember its name, Scorepal

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...