Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Impression Obsession freebies-Just Breathe and Kelly Clarkson





 

If you haven't tried out the new digital stamps at Impression Obsession-you should. There are some super cute ones.  These are freebies designed by Lindsay and Nola.  There are also some more scenic freebies as well.  Hop over and check them out.  I made these as encouragement cards for my Sister In Law a while back.  She is almost 90 days post bone marrow transplant and is getting stronger slowly but surely. 

Thanks for stopping in today.  ~Sue



Pin It!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I've seen these digis and am completely in love with all of them! Hard to believe I haven't downloaded any of them yet, but I do plan to. Your coloring is spectacular. The first card is perfect for your SIL. I hope she continues to feel stronger every day. Count me as a Kelly Clarkson fan. I think she's adorable! Two great cards!

Sandra H said...

Wow two gorgeous cards x

Paula Boyer said...

This was a loovely blog post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...