Monday, August 31, 2020

House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge-To Santa









Challenge #323

ANYTHING GOES

or
Optional theme "Christmas"
Hosted by our Talented Teamie Lorraine A aka Lols 


Please use any House-Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image 


 so join the fun!  Please use  a House-MouseDesigns(R)
  House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.
http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg











We have little meecie cookie monsters on the loose! Poor Santa will be so disappointed.

For my card today I used a new release stamp named:


This is colored with copics  and matted onto some cute Christmas baking paper made by Pebbles (Merry, Merry)


Generously Sponsored  by



 
HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site! Eeeeek!!  



AND




One Lucky Winner will receive a 

$6 Voucher to spend @ Di's Digi Stamps



Bio.
I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with like minded people.

I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!







I hope you have a few spare minutes to join in our house mouse fun!



                                                          ♥ Sue 

 


Pin It!

7 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Bunny said...

My mercy! Those naughty little mice. They're so cute it's hard to scold them for taking Santa's cookies. This is colored so nicely and it's a great new stamp. [Bunny]

Sue said...

OMG, your little cookie snatchers are so cute. What a fun card and the darling background paper is perfect. Santa isn't going to be pleased with these three!!

Hugs
Sue

April said...

Adorable card! It's the wonder these mice have not alreay taken a bite out of a cookie! I love the frame and your wonderful coloring. Have a great week! xx

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

OH, how cute!! This is such a great scene and one I haven't seen ever before!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how adorable this is! Naughty meeces! LOVE that paper, too!

Lorraine A said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this Sue!! the look on their faces just cracks me up!! stealing Santa's cookies!! The stamp should be called Santa's Cookie Thieves!! hahaha Fabulous colouring and I love the paper, great design!

Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...