Saturday, July 21, 2018

Penny Black Mid Way Reminder-Baby or ATG











Mid Way Reminder

Anything Goes 
or 
Optional 'BABY' Theme







I tried my hand at a little watercoloring today. It's been a long long time since I dug out my Stampin' Up watercolor crayons.  Now some of you might think this is a hot mess but it was fun to try something different for a change of pace!

This post is a little late as my internet has been a little sketchy late at night. Sawwwrrryyyy!

For today's cards I used the following stamp sets:











Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is:


Prize winner gets a $20 voucher!


Thanks for stopping in to say Hello today! Come introduce yourself to our new members of the design team. :)



 ♥ Sue


Pin It!

10 comments:

Cathy said...

These are so adorable . Love them.

Sandra H said...

So cute!

Sandy said...

So very sweet - I am smiling from ear to ear - you have now idea how much I love little mice!
Sandy xx

Sandy said...

I just had to order this cute little mouse in the stocking - so sweet!
Sandy xx

Bunny said...

Both of these are adorable. [Bunny]

Conniecrafter said...

Love your backgrounds on these and those two are so adorable!

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH.... Those are both PRECIOUS cards! Love the shapes too!

Theresa

Glenda Atkins said...

Your watercolouring is wonderful and the images are so sweet. I love them both.
hugs
glenda

Leslie Miller said...

It doesn't look like a hot mess, it looks fantastic! My favorite medium and you used it beautifully. Both cards are awwwwwwww!

Lola said...

A hot mess?? No way! I love the look of it and have considered it myself. I finally opened up to a watercolor background, but want to color images beautifully like these cards someday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...