Friday, May 19, 2017

Penny Black Saturday Challenge-Tom and Tilly





May  Challenge Mid Way Inspiration


Wedding, Anniversary and And All Th
ings Love








I made this card for my parents. They have been married 67 years!  Sometimes I just like to tell them how much I love them - they love the cards I make for them.

The stamp I used is named Tom and Tilly (40-098). Got to love a wonderful Mo image!
 I colored with my copics and kept the card very simple-I think this image says it all...the sentiment is from Tim Holtz.




Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is:
Prize winner gets a $20 voucher!



Please pop in to view more inspiration from the rest

 of the PB 

team!



DebbyGretaHelenLorraine, and Sylvie



Thanks for stopping in to say Hello today!

 ♥ Sue



Pin It!

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Sue
This is a fabulous card... love the image
Hugs Sylvie xx

Lorraine said...

What an adorable card, fab stamp.
Lorraine x

Leslie Miller said...

Such a dear image which I've seen before, but today it kinda chokes me up. Maybe because you sent it to your folks. 67 years is a lot of life and love to share. Rich and I are working on it...

Sandy said...

Not only is the image so beautiful your coloring is too Sue!
Sandy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...