Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day



Happy Mothers Day to all my Crafty Friends!






Mom Wreath Card-designed by Lori Whitlock




Just had to pop in real quick to show you this pretty card I made for the  Mothers in my life.  I used a pretty file from the Silhouette Store designed by Lori Whitlock.  I made the card base in two different colors...white/black and pink/white.  What is your favorite?  Unfortunately the pics of the pink card were blurry except for the close up one at the bottom of this post. I did make it a wee bit different (to cover up a boo boo-the mother of invention right?  The pink card I cut just the front panel and added it to the front of the white card base.  The white and black one is a complete base and design(does the make sense?)













I hope you all enjoy your day!





Sue






Pin It!

6 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, I love them both! I think the black and white is my fave. Something about the way the colors pop. Very sweet and pretty and perfect for Mother's Day. Hope your day was special!

Sandy said...

Very nice - Happy belated Mother's Day to you too!
Sandy xx

Carol L said...

These are beautiful, both of them, and I hope your mother's day was spectacular!

Glenda Atkins said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day Sue! Love both cards, colourful and happy sure to have brightened their day!
hugs
Glenda

Lola said...

I can't decide which is my fave. So strange how color makes such a huge difference! They really are two very different looks. I'm sure they were both well received. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day yourself.

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...