Monday, March 2, 2015

HMFMC 189 Spring Is In The Air








Glitter Text Generator








My wonderful teamie Tracy is the host of this challenge---time to get over this cold weather and join in the fun! We are oh so done with winter...

Little Maxwell  is enjoying the warmth of the sun while enjoying a sudsy 'spring shower' amid the flowers-GOOD CLEAN FUN!

For my card today I cut a fun 3D shadow box card base with my Silhouette, as well as the sun and clouds. The tilted banner and sentiment are from Simon Says Stamps and the grass was cut from a Lawn Fawn die.  I must say...I love the Lawn Fawn cloud cardstock too! Perfect for this image, don't you think?
Yes, this card does fold flat for mailing. The Silhouette card file is huge, so you will have to resize it down quite a bit. I also took a Marvy crystal point colored pencil to add markings to the cloud...love that pen!


****

Our Sponsor for this challenge is:

Simon Says Stamp
We are very happy to welcome back Heidi and Simon Says Stamp!!
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/servlet/StoreFront
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/servlet/StoreFront  
Winner will receive a RANDOM ASSORTMENT of some of their Premium Dye Ink Pads 
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/servlet/StoreFront
 Simon Says Stamp has over 100,000+ items in stock along with the latest and greatest releases from Magnolia, Whiff of Joy, Tim Holtz, Spellbinders, Copics, House-Mouse Designs and so much more.  With such an amazing variety and awesome deals on shipping, it’s always good timing to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp store! 




♥ Sue



project details:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Clean Fun (Stampability stamp HMOR1145)
Copics: E00,11 R20  E 31,33,37
G20,40,43
Y35,38,04
R81,83,85
B 91,93,95  BV10

Pin It!

24 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I have never seen this image and I LOVE it! What a great idea of a shadow box. I was looking closely, by chance, does it go flat for mailing? Love all the extra fun elements and that adorable background paper from Lawn Fawn...must go check that out too...haha

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OMG OMGosh...I'm so excited to be a chosen winner and to be a winner also to House Mouse Designs...wow...thank you so much. I had several friends to approach me wanting me to make them this particular card to send to friends.

Sandra H said...

Aww your card is just so cute!

Beth Brovold said...

I have never seen this image either Sue...I love it!! You have coloured this so beautifully...I feel like I could reach out and give the little darling a scrub!! Please hurry up Spring!! Have a great day Sue!!
Take care,
Beth

Snoopy said...

WOW, Sue, this shadow box card is fabulous! The image is so perfect for Spring with the little crocus in the background and it's so beautifully colored. I love that you have the sun trying to peek out from behind the clouds too. Come on, Spring! You can do it ...lol.

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Lori Kobular said...

Love your 3D card! That image is adorable and you do a beautiful job putting this awesome card together!

America said...

A Fantastic 3D Shadow Box with beautiful detailing and a Mousey. Love this! :) Great work Teamie.

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Sue. The image is so cute and I love the shadow box design, it looks brilliant.
Lorraine x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sue :-) I just wish I had made it haha :-) the shadowbox design and all there details are brilliant ! totally LOVE it :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Deloris said...

Love the shadow box design and that darling hm image! Made me smile!

Heather said...

A fabulous card Sue, I love your design/ shadow box - I haven't made one for ages - I think you might have inspired me to make another. Your image is just beautifully coloured and gorgeous sun and clouds!!

hugs
Heather xx

Leslie Miller said...

This looks like joy to me! So cute with the cloud paper and the ultra-adorable image and shadow box design. So fun!

Sue said...

So darn cute. Love the shadow box card and the clouds look awesome! Love how you colored up this little guy in the shower. Very creative card, Sue, love it.

Hugs
Sue

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Oh my goodness, Sue! This is adorable! I love your shadowbox layout & the cloud paper is perfect!

Christine said...

Aw Sue Love this fun take on the Spring chall theme..this cute guy is making the most of the Spring showers..lol gorgeous colouring adorable cute shaped creation..

smiles teamie Christine x

Dorte said...

Love youe shadow box card, Sue....a cute image and beautiful papers,
hugs Dorte

Pam Sparks said...

Darling shadow box to frame your cute 'clean' mouse! lol Beautiful coloring and designing!

Diane said...

Morning Sue, this is just adorable.

Hugs Diane

Lauren Hatwell said...

I just love this card Sue. Lx

Gail said...

This is so great!
I love everything about it!
Just makes me smile!

Diane said...

Oh my Sue this image is so darn cute and what a great shadow box card !! Such fun sweeite !!

hugs Diane xx

Tracy said...

Hi Sue
This is gorgeous, beautiful colouring and I love the design. Fabulous spring shower!!!
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Lola said...

Such a great design! And your image is SOOOO adorable and beautifully colored.

Carol L said...

What a fun little shadow box, complete with a darling little mouse! I love the sun & clouds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...