Saturday, February 28, 2015

What have I been up to today??? Cupcakes










I have a gazillion things to get done today...so what did I do instead?  

My daughter Abby received cupcake decorating tools for Christmas so today we decided to decorate her tool caddy with vinyl cupcakes and colored sprinkles. We had so much fun!!!  
We used the font  LDHipster  34449.  I actually got it from Lettering Delights, but I see it is available at the Silhouette Store as well!





I am entering this in the Silhouette Challenge for February-3D Item for your craftroom.




Thanks for popping in today...call me a slacker, but it was a good craftin' day!

Sue


Pin It!

9 comments:

Abby said...

The pink "spinkles" are my favorite, mom!:)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I use to be a cake decorator years ago and never had anything this cool!,!! Brilliant. Yes, I bet yal had a ball fixing the caddy up. I'll have to go check out the challenge. How in the world do fine all the different challenges?

Leslie Miller said...

Okay... slacker! But, dang, what fun and it turned out so cute! I thought at first sight that the case came this way. It should have! I worked in the garden today. I guess that's not really slacking exactly, but it was more fun than housework.

Nicki Mann said...

That looks really cute! I can't wait to hear about how you use it to make cupcakes!

Sue said...

What a great way to make storage look CUTE! Love the sprinkles!

Mary J said...

I've just been browsing through your blog, Sue - I love your style! Your makes are so professional and fun! I gotta buy me a Silhouette!! What you've done with this project is fantastic!

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog yesterday.

Sharon Caudle said...

Now just how stinkin' cute is that??!! Absolutely adorable!! So fun and so cute!! I love it, slacker!! :)

Deloris said...

Sooo cute!

Lola said...

Gorgeous! I have all my supplies in random containers. Definitely not something this cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...