Sunday, December 6, 2009

House Mouse Christmas Cookies!


Okay..I have been sewing all week, but wanted to at least make a quick card before the cookie baking begins today! Oh YUMMY!

We had a "skiff" of snow today...it is so cold here...a perfect day for baking!

I colored up this cookie mouse card, added the candle in 3D, added some ribbon and sparkly bling and glitter and VIOLA...all done! I don't think I am going to invite Mudpie to help me bake today...

A quick post this morning...just want to remind you if you haven't signed up for my blog candy...today is the last day to win the sparkly goodies! (and I cleaned off my desk and found the other pearls that were suppose to be in the candy picture LOL) Click here for the blog candy that ends Dec 6.

Stay warm!

Card Details:

--------------------------

Stamps: Dear Santa: I Ate Your Cookies (Mudpie) HMJR1073 by Stampabilities

Cardstock: Real Red, Paper Pizazz DP

Ink: Memento Black, copics

Misc: Nesties, glitter, SU! ribbon, bling

Pin It!

22 comments:

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Love it... it's so yummy! Enjoy your day baking.

Shirley N said...

Hi Sue! I love your card--love your DP and love your coloring--AWESOME! Have fun baking. (You're in the cold and here I am hot in Hawaii...)

Victoria said...

what a sweet card. Enjoy your baking

Victoria
x

Larissa said...

Very cute! Great stamp and great design! Have fun baking! We had rain all day. :(

Hugs,
Larissa

Kevin Renz said...

Super cute and "yummy" card. Cookie making sounds pretty good too.

Anonymous said...

Adorable mouse! I love that paper and the gorgeous bow and ribbon too. Have fun baking. Hey it's even cold (well, in the 50's) and wet down here in sunny CA! ::D
Hugs,
April

Carol L said...

OH, I love this HM image! It's adorable, but then they all are aren't they??? I love the candle done in 3D and the pretty ribbon! I'm not doing cookies for another week, and maybe then some! There are cookie-munching mice in my house too :)

Jean Marie said...

Your little mouse card is adorable!
Love that pretty ribbion!
Happy baking and thanks for the link up :)

scrapperjulia said...

This is really cute, Sue! I love the 3D candle!

Denise said...

How Cute! Love that image.

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Adorable! Great colouring and oh so sweet!

Ann said...

Darling....the ribbon really made it too.

Silli said...

Oh Sue, your card is so sweet! I love that image and the colors... Have a wonderful day... Big hugs and many thanks for all your sweets comments!!!!

Carolyn King said...

this is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great coloring!

theneon said...

This card is absolutely "delish" -- everything done to perfection. As to your baking snafu -- the other day I had to bake two cakes to get one good one for my son's birthday because I read the ingredients wrong -- must change all my recipes to a larger font. ARGH! Happy Baking!

Elena said...

What a gorgeous card! Love, love this adorable mouse stamp!
Baking sounds good! :)

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

This is darling!

Sandra said...

Hi Sue....beautiful card,love the HM stamps and you've coloured Mudpie perfectly!
Thanks for your kind comments on my blog,i so appreciate them...
Have a lovely day
Take care
San x

mycardz said...

OMGoodness! This is sooooooo adorable! I love your layout and your coloring rocks. Really great card Sue! ... where are your cookies?! hugz,Mary

Kristine said...

Awww, this is DARLING Sue!! :) Happy Holidays and best wishes for a very Merry Christmas! (boy it's comin' fast!) LOL
x

Allison Rankin said...

OMG...this image is so fab! And what a job you did coloring it Sue...awesome!

Curt in Indy said...

Gorgeous coloring on this Sue! Love this image and is one I have not gotten "yet". I just counted my HM stamp collection the other day and I now have 87! LOL AND IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT! LOL Best, Curt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...