Saturday, June 6, 2009

A quick birthday tag!

I made this bag of hot tamales up for a good friend and co-worker for her birthday today. She is a little spit fire of a lady for sure. The tag says Happy Birthday Hot Stuff! on the other side!

I borrowed the stamp from my stampin' friend Barb. Although the stamp is not marked, I seem to remember that she may have bought it at Rubbernecker one year at convention. ( but not certain of that!) Okay Barb... who makes this stamp? I do have to tell you...it is one of the best "stampin'" stamps, easy to get a great image with great lines...very well made!

I am heading off to Eugene to have fun at my daughter's community garage sale and taking my parents with me. No stamping for me this weekend!

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend...I AM!

Pin It!

7 comments:

Kristine said...

:) This is awesome Sue!~ lol...I'm sure she'll love it! Have a fun time with your daughter :)

PaperAddictJenn said...

How cute! I love the cherry background on your blog too. I just got a set of 12 Copics today and was wondering if you could tell me which 7 you started with. I have a lot of House Mouse like you do and want to get some practice. Have fun this weekend!

Kristin said...

Ohhh, I have a VERY big weakness for Hot Tamales. In my late 20's I think I lived on Hot Tamales and coffee....couldn't get away with that now, that's for sure! Cute tag and fun gift!

Cindy Haffner said...

So cute, Have fun, with your daughter.

Sue said...

Hi Sue
fabby gift tag luv the stamp, have fun, sue.x

Elena said...

This gift tag is awesome! Love it!!!
Enjoy your time with your daughter!

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

What a cute little gift! You are so clever. Have fun on your trip.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...