Wednesday, June 10, 2009

From Courtney's Closet Challenge #44




Here is literally a 10 minute gift tag for this weeks From Courtney's Closet Challenge #44.

I want to use the excuse that the dog ate my homework because this little tag is pretty lame, but in reality I didn't think I would get to post this week because I accidently dropped my camera and it broke to bits(see me cry here)and had no way to photograph anything. I finally borrowed one tonight...and was too tired then to make a project much more that this 10 minute doozy! The white piece is just a folded 3x3 piece of white cardstock sent through a cuttlebug folder and the die cut added to the front of that. FAST!

Blogger is giving me fits, so I am not even sure this card will post...all I am seeing as I am typing this post is HTML with no picture. A little confusing for me....Darn... I am giving up for tonight and heading to bed!



------------------

Stampin Up Little Leaves diecut, SU 1/4 circle punch, CB folder, Lavender cardstock and Kiwi too.

Pin It!

5 comments:

Elizabeth S. said...

I love this scene. I would rather be sitting where Snoopy is.

Libby Hickson said...

Sue I *love* this tag, I think it's gorgeous and matches Courtney's outfit so well! Thanks so much for playing along - you know it's ok if you have to skip every now and then! But I'm glad you didn't... :-)

Larissa said...

Cute tag Sue! I love the simplicity.
Sorry to hear about your camera. :(
Hugs,
Larissa

Elena said...

This little tag is very cute! I love the tiny berries!
Sorry to hear about your camera...

Carol L said...

How can you call this tag "lame?" I LOVE it! There's nothing lame about this at all! the colors are awesome and so is the beautiful design you managed to put in such a small area!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...