Sunday, November 16, 2008

Peek-A-Boo Baby WSC66


I made this card for my Peek-A-Boo Baby little Cole! I saw this stamp and it was soooo him. He is a little trickster and loves to play and tease people and his doggies so much! I used Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge 66 for my layout.

I did paper piece his little t-shirt with the same DP as the image is mounted on. I also cut thin strips of the green DP and threaded through the buttons for a more finished look.

This stamp is from the new Stampablities Amy Bradley series....she has some of the cutest Alien stamps too. Of course I had to get some of those too!

The link to this series is listed below.






Stamps: Peek-A-Boo Baby D1132 (you can get this stamp as well as the Aliens at RKStamps), sentiment is computer generated--link will take you to them all!

Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Misc SU! DP and the polka dot DP is made by PebblesInc.

Ink: Momento black, flesh copic, prismas

Misc: Nesties, SU! oval punches, SU! buttons and ribbon

Pin It!

15 comments:

Dawn said...

Aww Sue this is adorable - that certainly is a cute stamp!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable!! I love that image, so cute!

Anonymous said...

Love the card! I laughed so hard over the video Erin sent of you trying to sit on Cole in the chair. That little laugh just gets ya! I am hoping that we will get to see him sometime while Nana is here.
Love,
Melissa

Theresa Momber said...

OMGosh, this is about as adorable as you can get! Fantastic card!

Amy Sheffer said...

Wow!! This is so adorable!!

Jennifer E. said...

Oh, this is too cute! Love how you stamped the sentiment on the pp. Thanks for your info on the ATG Gun, I just sent you an email for more info.

Kristine said...

What a CUTE CUTE card!! =) Love that image!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

that is way to cute! I love it when little one can play peek-a-boo! Ü

Libby Hickson said...

This is so cute Sue!! What a sweet stamp. I'm curious to see these alien stamps!?!?! You like aliens?? :-) Did I ever tell you my mom was born in Roswell...? LOL

Curt in Indy said...

Sue, this is adorable. I love the finishing details on the buttons (clever idea!) and the piece work on his litt T is perfect! Best, Curt

Joey said...

hehe Sue, this is a fab image and ever so cute, fabulous card.x

Kerry D-C said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwww!!! WAY CUTE!! great card and adorable image!

Vicki G said...

Now that is absolutely adorable!!!!!

that IS a sweet image!!!

Vicki

Carolyn Bounds said...

How darling!!!! Your card gave me a much needed smile!!! Thank you:o)

Hugs!
Carolyn

Elena said...

Super cute! Love your paper piecing and the way how you decorated the buttons!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...