Monday, November 17, 2008

From Courtney's Closet Challenge -Miss You Bunches

Isn't this a cute little monkey? For the longest time, I thought it was a hippo LOL! Guess I had to actually use this cuttlekid die before I could see the "real" animal.

This is my From Courtney's Closet Challenge for this week! This was a hard challenge, sort of weird colors, but it came together in the end.

I used the cuttlekid animal die that I had to have (unused until now), background cuttlebug folder, nesties and my NEW Martha Steward border punch. I love those punches...I bought a "few" of them when I went to visit Cole a couple weeks ago! I had to borrow the "nanner" stamp from Charla and her sock monkey set. Thanks Charla!

Sentiment inside...Miss You Bunches!



silly little monkey girl...won't be long before she really is swinging from the rafters!



Stamps: Banana from SU! Sock Monkey set

Cardstock: All SU! Choc Chip, Creamy Caramel, Pink, Barely Banana, SU DP Bella Rose brown polka dot

Ink: Choc Chip

Misc: Nesties, Martha punch, dimensionals, cuttlebug folder, cuttlekid die, misc ribbon, flower brad





Pin It!

13 comments:

Diane said...

Such a cute card, I think the colors came together great! The CB background is perfect! I love the post below, too...Gramma save me...funny!!!

Carolyn Bounds said...

Your card is delightfully darling!!!! I am still trying to see the hippo in the monkey:O) That was too funny, by the way!!! Cute, cute card!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Libby Hickson said...

Oh my gosh this is SO CUTE!!!! Hey, no fair, you aren't supposed to make cards that are cuter than my sample!! LOL!

mycardz said...

OMGoodness! Your card is so so so cute! I love all the details you added. It really is perfect! I love the colors you chose too! :)

PaperAddictJenn said...

I love your monkey! He is just too adorable.

Kerry D-C said...

Oh Sue! this is so darling!!!! Love the monkey die. Everything is so cute. You always pull off these Courtney closet challenges amazingly!

Curt in Indy said...

This was a perfect match for the challenge Sue! The embossing folder background goes so well with this too! Great job! Don't forget to get over to my blog and enter for the blog candy! Best, Curt

Monika said...

this card is soooo cute,love this little monkey(but he really looks a little like a hippo):0)
wonderful background and the MS punches are lovely.

The Crazy Life of a Navy Wife said...

Thank you for your message on my blog. I'm new to all this Cuttlebug/Nesties thing and it was good to know it's supposed to get ruined!

Adorable card!!!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

way tooo cute and adorable. tfs:)
chat

Klayton's Mommy said...

Aunt Susie...I LOVE this card! HOw stinkin' cute is that monkey? I'll have to borrow that one someday! I love it!

Allison Rankin said...

So cute and fun...great job!

Elena said...

I really like the adorable picture of your inspiration! And your card is so much fun! Like how you decorated it inside!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...