Sunday, September 21, 2008

House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge-Paper Piecing

I used one of my Gruffie Stamps for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! I pieced his hat and the balloon. The balloon is on dimensionals, as well as the sentiment. Edges of image are sponged with apricot and pumpkin.


Meet Pebble, isn't he cute?

Stamps: Gruffie stamp called Party Preparations, Pebble VR1005, misc SU! sentiment

Ink: Black, colored with prisma's, sentiment colored with SU! markers

Cardstock: The new in color Riding Hood Red, Old Olive and DP by Bo Bunny (ballon) and background and hat is My Mind's Eye DP

Misc: brad, misc organdy ribbon, dimensionals


Don't miss my blog candy HERE.

Pin It!

16 comments:

Emma said...

Such a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining in with HM&F. x

It All Begins With A Tree said...

WOW Sue! You should go professional and sell these cards! It's breathtaking! I love all the gorgeous details and your coloring is perfection! I'm proud to know you...(bowing)

Love,

Heidi

Carolyn Bounds said...

Awesome, fantastic, super job, Sue!!! This card is incredible!!! Everything about it is sheer perfection. I really, really, really LOVE it!!!
Hugs!
Carolyn

Julia Aston said...

How sweet is this image! love the paper piecing - and the DP's you used!

Stacy Morgan said...

Very cute bear, great job on the paper piecing!

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Very cute card and great choice of colors. I love your sentiment being in different colors. Great job!

Els G. said...

Great card! The colouring is perfect and great job on the paper piecing!
Els
x

Anonymous said...

Love the balloon and your coloring is beautiful! Such a cute card :)

Thank you for playing in the challenge - hope to see you this week too!

Suzy

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Sue I absolutely adore this lovely card, I love the house mouse images. The colours you have used look stunning. Hugs Linda x

Wendalyn said...

Adorable card I just love the colors on it. I have a bunch of these i quite making them cause of their angel policy but they are adorable...

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow I love this card what great colours and that fantastic image, just beautiful
Hugs Jacqui x

Kerry D-C said...

Oh Sue! this is darling! I love to add paper piecing. This stamp is WAY cute!

Allison Rankin said...

Super cute...great piecing!

Carolyn Bounds said...

Thank you!!! Thank you!!! THANK YOU!!!! I just received this B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L card in the mail. I LOVE IT!!!!!! You have made my day spectacular!!!! You are such a sweetheart:o)

Hugs!!!!
Carolyn

Libby Hickson said...

Adorable - you make the cutest House Mouse cards!! Love the paper piecing!

Unknown said...

So cute! I love the paper piecing on the balloon. Oh, who am I kidding? I love it ALL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...