Friday, July 25, 2008

Heidi's Surprise Slider RAK




Isn't this prettttttttttyyyyyyy? My Stamping Soul Sister Heidi sent it to me! I have never met Heidi, but when it comes to stamping or grandbabies, we really connect, right Heidi?

Heidi's work is so fine, I am always amazed.

This was a surprise slider card with the inside sentiment as a pull out piece. The colors are so pretty IRL as well as the silver shimmer she added to the flowers and little butterflies. You can the detail in the close up pic.

Again, Heidi keeps me going during harvest with her wonderful emails and cards! I am so thankful for her friendship!

And wait until you see what she just sent me this week............

Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the detail on those sweet flowers. This is gorgeous. What a wonderful RAK!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...