(Designed by Lori Whitlock)
Nested Zig Zag Square (SVG, Silhouette Store)
I used the 6x6 Paper Pad, all 3 new stamp sets, enamel dots, the Sticker book, as well as the 12x12 Solid Paper Kit for my card and this fun zig zag square cut file for my base. It's fun to have the whole set of goodies of her latest release! The possibilities are endless!
To make the card base I simply enlarged the zig zag file to fit my little doggie scene. I used misc dies for my little scene and added it on to my zig zag base. Those little doggies are so darling-I could not resist making a little snowy Christmas scene. I stamped and colored the dogs with my copics and them cut them out with my ScanNCut2. They would be easy to fussy cut as well.
We are a dog lovin' family so I just had to show off Lori's new doggie stamps. I also loved using many of the pretty new papers!
We are a dog lovin' family so I just had to show off Lori's new doggie stamps. I also loved using many of the pretty new papers!
If you have came here from Chelsea's blog,
continue on hopping to:
Blog Hop order:
Sue Kment--you are here
You can begin the blog hop here or go to the Lori Whitlock Blog.
*****
I hope you will hop along with us!
đź’•Sue Kment





No comments:
Post a Comment