Monday, August 31, 2026

HMFMC #473 ATG or Add Sparkle



with the option theme of  
 

 Anything Goes 


with the option theme of  
 
Add Sparkle


Hosted by our Talented Teamie - Shelly








I pulled out another new and unused stamp for the challenge today! I colored with copics and added some sparkle using a glitter pen on the grapes. I used a sentiment from the Knit One stamp set that I embossed with white embossing powder and added to my image. I used the Falling Leaves Spellbinder embossing folder for the background. It really is lovely and adds some nice texture. 


 so join the fun!  Please use  a House-MouseDesigns(R)
  House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.

 


We are  Generously Sponsored by


We Welcome back Barry & his team
@ House Mouse Designs


We are thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site!

and
One Lucky Winner will receive a 
$6 Voucher to spend @ Di's Digi Stamps
We welcome back Di's DigiStamps 

Bio.
I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with like minded people.
I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself. This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!



Many thanks to our generous Sponsors for their continued support!


 
Thanks for stopping in today. 


💕♥ Sue      

Pin It!

4 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sue :-) I love this image and the banner shape and embossed background are fabulous!

Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols XXX

April Williams said...

I love this cute card! Such a pretty purple. Love the banner die and embossing folder. Have a great week! xx

Bunny said...

This is colored beautifully. The House Mouse looks so relaxed.I love the embossed purple cardstock. It's lovely and is perfect for this House Mouse image. [Bunny]

Sandra H said...

Love this image which you coloured so beautifully card is lovely

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...