Wednesday, September 18, 2024

My Scrap Chick Pencil Card








 

I made these My Scrap Chick pencil tags to add to each Gluten Free gift  bag of goodies I sent to my daughter and her co-workers. She has several coworkers that are also Celiac/Gluten Free.  It's not fun and can be a real pain to find yummy GF snacks.  Luckily, I have children that keep their eyes peeled (especially in the big city) and are always bringing me GF goodies to try.  I have so many goodies I thought it would be nice to share with others with similar food restrictions.  I know from experience that it is like Christmas when you find a GF treat that reminds you of food you used to eat before being diagnosed. 

I hope they enjoy them!!! 

Of course I had to make a little school oriented tag for the bag as they are all school teachers! These literally took like 10 minutes!

If you get the newsletter from My Scrap Chick, they send out a freebie cut file each month-this was the August freebie, but of course I already had it! 


💕 Sue Kment 


Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...