Sunday, July 28, 2024

Spellbinders Parcel & Post Mailbox dies










 I also bought the add on die set on a really great sale last year, but I see some of them are still available on a great sale.



For the base pieces I used the Nested Postage and Label die set.


I buy very few dies, but this one caught my eye and I couldn't resist it when a super sale over on the Spellbinders site came along. I see all of these are still available and the mailbox, sentiment stamps and accessories are still on a 50% off sale. I cut four sets while I was at it and stamped/embossed several different sentiments so they are ready for any occasion. I can't wait to make this one up with my little Christmas pieces too!

Thanks for stopping in for a peek!

💕Sue Kment


Pin It!

3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I love you used a stamp shape die with the postal box, the flowers, and Love are so lovely. These are beautiful cards.

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous cards Sue, I love the colour schemes and that die looks fab
Lorraine x

Leslie Miller said...

OMGosh, I love this stuff! So cute and fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...