Monday, November 9, 2020

HMFMC #328 Use a Die or Punch



'ANYTHING GOES'
with the option of 

Use a die or punch

Hosted by our teamie April!

Please use any House-Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image 

 so join the fun!  Please use  a House-MouseDesigns(R)
  House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.
http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg
  


It's time to get busy with my holiday creations! 

Welcome to our new House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge--Use your dies or punches.  Wellllllll.....you know me, I don't really have a lot of dies because I use my Silhouette to cut everything-so I count that as "diecuts".   

For my card today I used the new release image with the Amanda mouse decorating her BFF for the holidays! Wouldn't that be fun ???

I cut a couple of layers with an oval opening and also cut some holly and a fun little Merry sentiment.  (My Dad asked me what "Meppy" meant--ha! so much for fancy fonts!)  

Dang, It's funny when you get a pic to post ready to post, you see what you missed...I forgot to color the ornament Amanda is adding to the hedgie! Totally missed that.     My copics and  a good portion of crafting goodies are at my Dad's house so I'll just have to finish it up later. I starting to think I need doubles of key tools! 



Generously Sponsored  by:



Stampendous is now the official rubber stamp licensee of House-Mouse Designs®.  Visit the store at www.STAMPENDOUS.com  
Stampendous will be sending a lucky winner a mini stamp bundle!!!!!

AND

 We are very happy to welcome back Heidi and her team at:


Winner will receive a RANDOM ASSORTMENT of Premium Dye Ink Pads

Simon Says Stamp has been in business since 2002, offering you the best selection of Rubber Stamps, Altered Art, Scrapbooking, Artist Trading Cards and Paper Crafting Supplies in the world. Stock includes over 100,000+ items along with the latest and greatest releases from the Simon Says Stamp brand Hero Arts, Tim Holtz, Lawn Fawn, Copics, House-Mouse Designs and so much more. With such an amazing variety and awesome deals on shipping, it’s always good timing to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp store!

Thank you for supporting our little mousie challenge blog.  We would love for you to join in the fun!
Sue♥


Pin It!

10 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Bunny said...

Your Dad cracks me up. When I looked at it again I can see what he is seeing. But, as a card maker I didn't notice it until it was pointed out. I love this image. It's so cute. You've colored it so nicely. The ornaments stand out like the are real. I, too, have missed coloring in certain things on cards. I'm sure all of us have. [Bunny]

KarinsArtScrap said...

great colouring and beautiful card Sue

gr karin

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Sue :-) I love this hedgie image and I didn't notice the uncoloured bauble until you pointed it out! It can be a clear glass one!! ;-) Love the Meppy too hahaha ;-)

Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x

creationsnz said...

Me too! I never noticed it either. Just goes to show the eye fills it in anyway. It's a great card Sue and super colouring. CarolG

Leslie Miller said...

Meppy! Hahaha! This is darling, Sue! As for the ornament, I always notice those things when my card is enlarged on the screen -- something I forgot to color, or a dog hair laying across the card front and center. It's not so easy when you're crafting in two different places. Nevertheless, it's adorable!

April said...

I love this fun new image! I did not see the uncolored bulb either. I need to go look to see if I colored it in on one of my cards! LOL! Great Christmas card. Have a great week! xx

Dorte said...

Meppy, yes I can see his point of view...but the font is beautiful and the card adorable. I can't wait to colour it up myself.
Dorte xx

KandA said...

Gorgeous card and such a super cute image. I remember we had some clear glass ornaments years ago so maybe Amanda found one of those xx

Sue said...

It's probably a clear ornament, I have some of those! And your Dad's question just cracked me up!! Wonderful colorwork on your pretty card, it's such a fun image to think that you could actually decorate a hedgehog!

Hugs
Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...