Monday, July 20, 2020

HMFMC 321 Use a Number or ATG



'ANYTHING GOES'

with the option of

Use A Number



Hosted by our Talented Teamie Dorte,

so come and join in the fun!
  

Please use  a House-MouseDesigns(R)
image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.



 No numbers on this card so I am going Anything Goes!

I love this very happy new Christmas stamp Little Drummers.

I colored with copics and am still using limited supplies until I get home--so very simple design. The sentiment is from the Mini Clear set named Mini Clear Set Holiday. 



We are thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)

 

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site! Eeeeek!!  

Many thanks to our generous Sponsor for their continued support.  


I hope you have a few spare minutes to join in our house mouse fun!



                                                          ♥ Sue 



Pin It!

10 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Sandra H said...

So adorable lovely image beautiful is your card x

Bunny said...

I love this new image. It's colored so nicely and I love the sentiment. [Bunny]`

April said...

What a fun stamp! I love the saying and your wonderful coloring. Have a great week! xx

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Such a cute scene of them all bouncing on the drum!! Am feeling inspired by all of these Christmas in July cards!! Love your beautiful coloring!

Misti said...

Cute, cute, cute! It always amazes me how they can keep creating such fun HM stamps!

Leslie Miller said...

Another clever HM stamp which you've made into a very cute card! So happy! I'm surprised to hear you're still away from home. I think your card is perfect!

Sue said...

I love this new stamp! I can't wait to color it up and make a card. What a fun card you have made and loving the bright colors which add to the fun these guys are having making noise, um, I mean music, hee hee! Good to see you creating........hugs

Sue

creationsnz said...

I bet these mice are doing this in the middle of the night, keeping everyone awake! Such a fun image, nice job. CarolG

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Sue :-) I love this image, what fun that must be!!! haha the colours and whole design of this is just gorgeous!! :-)

Can't wait for my parcel to arrive!! I think I'm last!! :-)

Hope you have a good week!
luv
Lols x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...