Thursday, February 13, 2020

My Scrap Chick Valentine Truck


My Scrap Chick 





I made this card for my Father-In-Law's birthday-how fun to be born on February 14th! A built in celebration!  I made one of these for my Papa too-he drives a red truck so he gets a lot of  red truck cards and signs from me :).

You can find this cut file here:


Cut notes:
The only thing I did differently from the file is to ungroup the handle (or release the compound path-can't remember which one I did-it works the same)  from the door and made an internal inset of .50 of the door piece. I cut that out of silver and added it underneath the door-I wanted that cute little door handle to stand out.  The silver  (chrome) paper was a fun touch!




There are lots of new Valentine files at My Scrap Chick-you should go browse the store!







Pin It!

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Bunny said...

This is really cute. Your father in law will love it. Happy Valentine/s Day. [Bunny]

Sandra H said...

So cute x

Leslie Miller said...

So stinkin' cute! Love this adorable truck and I know the guys did, too. I remember you mentioned how your Dad saves everything you make. Precious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...