Monday, February 17, 2020

House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge -More than one fold





Challenge #310


Our  challenge of 

***ANYTHING GOES***
 Please use any House-Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image 

 or 

More than one fold



NOTE that ALL of our challenges are ANYTHING GOES 
  and have the alternate option of 
a Chall. Theme chosen by our Talented team Hostess.
 So come and join the fun by entering your projects using
any House-Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image 
 stamps, CD collection images and, or, any decoupage by 
House-Mouse Designs!

http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg





 A simple little fun fold card using a new House Mouse stamp and a little sentiment from the transparent set Mice Wishes. I used some pastel papers to go with the fun pastel plaid paper. 



Stamp used:




Generously Sponsored  by:


 The winner will be given a $25 shopping spree to the store. 


Stampendous is now the official rubber stamp licensee of House-Mouse Designs®.  Visit the store at www.STAMPENDOUS.com 

For lots more inspiration from Stampendous, be sure to check out their other sites; STAMPENDOUS! Blog,  
Find Stampendous! on Pinterest and Facebook.  

Our second Generous Sponsor is 

Di's DigiStamps

One Lucky Winner will receive a 
$6 Voucher to spend @ Di's Digi Stamps
Bio.
I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with like minded people.
I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.  This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!

I hope you will get out your House Mouse stamps and join our fun!




                            ♥ Sue 

Pin It!

10 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

KarinsArtScrap said...

so beautiful and love those balloons Sue
Gr Karin

Bunny said...

A very cute card. Love the easel and the addition of the great balloons and twine. Lovely coloring. [Bunny]

creationsnz said...

A super fold to show off your cute image, and with that paper and those fabulous balloons a beautiful card. CarolG

April said...

Such a fun easel card! I love the colors and I really love those balloons tied to the cat's tail. xx

Dorte said...

Super fun easel card witg a cute image...I just love it Sue. Wishing you a great week.
Dorte xx

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, that's cute! I love how you tied together the three different colors of baker's twine for the balloons. Sometimes the little things have a big impact. Of course, the fold and the stamp are great, too!

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH! That is such a SWEET CARD! Love it!

Theresa

Sue said...

What really nice colors and beautiful coloring on your fun fold card. Looks like that cake will be history in no time!!! Beautifully done, friend.

Hugs
Sue

Lola said...

This is adorable! Wonderful papers and colors. Your coloring, as usual, is just flawless, and what a neat addition of the balloons tied to his tail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...