Thursday, December 5, 2019

My Scrap Chick Fireplace Box Card












This is a fun one...I cut out all the pieces and carried them around in a baggie for days...lost them, found them...you know how that goes! Finally got this cute file put together and pics taken! 

I used a brick embossing folder from Tim Holtz on the brown pieces. Added the wreath on pop dots with a few little 'berries' too. 

Very easy to put together and such a fun 3D project!




Hope you enjoyed my project today!




Pin It!

4 comments:

Lola said...

So much great dimension with all the details. Love your description of carrying around all the pieces and losing and finding - how true!

Bunny said...

This is great. I'm ready to light a fire and warm my hands. It's really cute.[Bunny]

Marilyn said...

OMG! Your fireplace box card is so adorable!
have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, what a fun card to receive and display as well as being fun to make and send!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...