Monday, November 18, 2019

House Mouse and Friends Midway Challenge #304-CAS

      

Before moving on to the new challenge we  have some exciting news! 
 We have decided to add new members to our Design Team. 
 If you are interested in joining our close knit mousie family, 
are a team player, and can meet the requirements list below.

 Just add DT after your name in an entry to this challenge.

        **********************************************************************

                                    You would be required to:  

                                   1. Have a blog

                                   2. Make a card/or project for each bi-weekly challenge
                                        (the midway post is optional)

                                   3. Be prepared to take turns in hosting the occasional challenge.

                                       This would mean preparing the challenge post, midway post and 

                                       winners post. We have templates to make this easy.              

                                   4. Comment on entries in the challenges.
                                       
                                        If you have questions, leave them in the comment section of this

                                        post.  






#304 Midway Inspiration


ANYTHING GOES
with the option of

clean and simple

Hosted by Sue Drees

Please use any House-Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image 

 so join the fun!  Please use  a House-MouseDesigns(R)
  House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.
http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg










My card today is right up my alley. House Mouse stamps are cute enough to always be made into a clean and simple card-they don't need a lot of anything else to make them shine!

My card today is using some fun Lawn Fawn Christmas paper, a couple rectangle dies and this cute new stamp:

Jingle Jolly



We are generously sponsored  by:




Winner will receive a Fabulous $20 Value Reward Card

Stampendous is now the official rubber stamp licensee of House-Mouse Designs®.  Visit the store at www.STAMPENDOUS.com 

For lots more inspiration from Stampendous, be sure to check out their other sites; STAMPENDOUS! Blog,  
Find Stampendous! on Pinterest and Facebook.  


And our second generous sponsor

One Lucky Winner will receive a 
$6 Voucher to spend @ Di's Digi Stamps

Bio.
I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with like minded people.I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!

Many thanks to our generous sponsors for their continued support.

AND
The hostess of this challenge is offering this adorable stamp to one
lucky winner.

Cookie Ornaments-Stampendous (HMCR130)

*****************************************************
There are so so many new darling Christmas stamps-don't miss out!!!


♥ Sue Kment

Pin It!

11 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Bunny said...

Can you imagine being a wee little one and having something like this to bounce on? What fun! I love how you colored the bells. This card is adorable. [Bunny]

Lorraine A said...

aww how cute is this!! LOVE LOVE LOVE :-D Gorgeous card Sue :-)

hope you have a lovely day :-)
luv
Lols x x x

KandA said...

Fabulous card Sue, those little meecies look like they're having so much fun xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very beautiful and great colouring Sue
Gr Karin

Scrapper69 said...

Super duper adorable card!

Theresa

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Still love that image. I have one very similar that came with the quote..."I'll be there with bells on." I totally agree with this wonderful images and scenes, nothing truly needs to be added to "drawn you in". These critters are still my first love....ok..love Penny Black and the list then gets longer...haha

Leslie Miller said...

I do love an image that pretty much fills the card, especially when it's this cute. You edged it with some pretty designer paper and that's all it needs!

Sandra H said...

So pretty and adorable little images love the colours and the layout of your card x

Sue said...

Hi Sue, love your sweet little mice and the shadow around them is wonderful. The red jingle bells look awesome and they sure look like they are having a ball.

Hugs
Sue

Misti said...

This stamp has been on my wish list since it first came out. I keep putting it off because I have an older one that is similar. Your card made it go to the very top of my list! So cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...