Thursday, April 11, 2019

My Scrap Chick-Red Truck with Flowers



My Scrap Chick

New Release







Another great file from My Scrap Chick.  I made this one for my Papa-he has a new red pick-up truck and will be tickled to get this card and some pretty flowers to plant along with it! 

The truck and sentiment are added onto the card base with popdots. Lots of fun layers!






I hope you enjoyed this fun new file! It was easy to make!

Sharing with the following challenges:




Sue








Pin It!

13 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Bunny said...

I love this red pick up truck. Your papa is going to love it too. It's very spring like and so pretty. [Bunny]`

Wendy L said...

Wonderful design, thank you for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

KandA said...

Super card Sue, I love the bright and cheery image with those flowers xx

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH. this is super cute! Totally love your truck & the flowers in the bed of it!

Theresa

Sue said...

How fun Sue, I am sure he is going to love it! The pickup truck is always a fun one, can fill it up with whatever you like!!

Hugs
Sue

Monica C. said...

Ah, I see you are also getting carried away with trucks! LOL I love this one too and the load of flowers is so sweet.
Hugs Monica

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, that truck! What a cheerful piece of work. I adore it!

Sandra H said...

So cute x

Cathy said...

This card is adorable. I love the truck. Looks like they have been to the nursery. I hope that delivery is for me. I love it!

Tracy Rushton said...

Love your card! You did a great job with it.

Valerie said...

Who doesn't love a red pickup full of flowers? Your Papa will love this too.

Caz said...

Beautiful creation, thank you for joining us at MAWTT. Hoep to see you again soon Caz DT Xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...