Wednesday, February 27, 2019

My Scrap Chick-Birthday Candle Rocker Card











I had so much fun making this file from My Scrap Chick into a girl version and boy version. It was fun to pick all the colors to coordinate with the design paper. It's been a while since I pulled out piles of paper and tried this one and that one LOL!  

I made a set of these as a birthday present for my dear friend. It is always nice to have a few birthday cards on hand and not be scrambling to make one at the last minute...just sayin...











I hope you are inspired to try one of these too!

Sue 




Pin It!

9 comments:

Cathy's Adventures said...

Sue I love this. eversincme you made me a "My Scrap Chick" fan I have been having fun. My husband has to save cereal boxes and etc for backing on my Scrap Book Chick things. Look what you did to me LOL. Big hugs, Cathy

Marilyn said...

Cute cards! Have not tried one of these yet!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Sandra H said...

So cute and adorable are your cards x

Monica C. said...

They are super cute Sue! What a fun shape for a card.
Hugs
Monica

Lorraine said...

Brilliant cards Sue, love the design and bright papers.
Lorraine x

Scrapper69 said...

Super Fun Birthday cards! I totally love the shape!

Theresa

Leslie Miller said...

What a cool card design! It looks so nicely balanced and I like the way you changed up the colors to suit the gender. There are few things more fun than playing with paper!

KandA said...

Super cards Sue. love the cheerful colours and rocker design. Must have a go at a rocker card as I've only ever made one before, thanks for the inspiration xx

Lola said...

These are adorable and I really like the fancy fold as well as the gorgeous color combos/papers. Really nice cuts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...