Friday, October 19, 2018

Penny Black Saturday Challenge October Spooky Color Combo











Midway Inspiration

'Anything Goes'
or
'Spooky Color Combo'
Choose at least two colors from: 
Black, Orange, Purple & Green







I have had this stamp forever and never used it-well that is crazy!

I made this little trick-or-treater scene to add to this spooky popcorn box. I plan to fill it to the brim with Halloween candies and give it away to a special little friend. The box is fairly large so it will take a lot of goodies to fill it!





Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is:


Prize winner gets a $20 voucher!


Thanks for stopping in to say Hello today! 



 ♥ Sue



Pin It!

8 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute popcorn box!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Leslie Miller said...

Tee hee, those little trick or treaters are so cute! I have sooooo many stamps not yet colored. Oh, don't show me those candy pumpkins. I have a weakness for all that candy corn stuff!

Bunny said...

Love this container. I love the thought of it being filled with yummy goodies. It's really cute. The candy corn and candy corn ghosts are so cute. [Bunny]

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Sue! I'm back from vacation and thought I'd POP in to see what I've missed! Adorable Project as usual and I loved your other projects as well... everything you make is super cute! Have a great weekend! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Gibmiss said...

Hi Sue
This is a Fabulous creation ....
you are so clever at making these cards....
hugs Sylvie x

KandA said...

Fabulous treat box Sue and I'm sure your little friend will love it xx

Sandy said...

Fantastic treat box -- lucky kids!
Sandy xx

Lola said...

Such a cute treat and I'm sure your friend enjoyed all the goodies. And not crazy at all - I have TONS of stamps I've never inked up. Got to change that some day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...