Saturday, September 1, 2018

Penny Black Saturday September Challenge-catman and scary halloween








Anything Goes 
or 
Optional Theme- A sketch Challenge





Yes, it is getting to be that time of the year!

Fall is just around the corner and that means time to pull out the Halloween stamps! This little trick or treater makes me smile!

When I first started stamping, I always used a sketch-it helped me balance my cards and I didn't have to think so hard LOL. It was fun to play with a sketch again. 

I colored this PB kitty and paired him up with some fun punkin' paper and spiderweb.





 Penny Black Stamps Used:


 &
scary halloween-sentiment





Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is:


Prize winner gets a $20 voucher!


Thanks for stopping in to say Hello today! Come introduce yourself to our new members of the design team. :)



 ♥ Sue



Pin It!

9 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Sue
Fabulous card... love how you have used the Sketch...
hugs Sylvie x

KandA said...

Fabulous fun Halloween card Sue, great layout and the cat is super xx

Leslie Miller said...

Color me totally in love with Halloween cards. I hope to color up a bunch this year and a few are Penny Black. This is so cute! I like how you used the spider web as the circle element. Love the sentiment and paper, too. What fun!

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH.. that is just the CUTEST Sue! Adorable card!

Theresa

Helen said...

So cute! Love the pumpkin paper!
Helen x

Glenda Atkins said...

Hi Sue, sorry I have been missing in action for the last few weeks but it is/was summer time and I have been off enjoying it. We had a big family reunion in the US and all our cousins reunited for a family get together. Great fun. Forest fires everywhere, lots of smoke but it is starting to clear. Hope your summer was great!

Love your card, the paper, and the fun cat&pumpkin image. My gosh, Halloween is just around the corner isn't it. Time moves too fast.
hugs
Glenda

My Paper Epiphany said...

Great take on the sketch! I love the spooky cat🙀

Sue said...

What a bright fun Halloween card. Image is adorable and colored up so beautifully. Love the background papers and the sentiment too.

Hugs
Sue

Sandy said...

Boo to you too cutie!
Sandy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...