Saturday, August 4, 2018

Penny Black August Saturday Challenge- Tandem









Anything Goes 
or 
Optional Theme- On the Go!





I had a vision when I bought this stamp-and here it is. I adore the companion sentiment that came with this stamp-it certainly sealed the deal! 

I colored the image with copics, cut it out with my Scan N Cut 2 and added it to this fun card base design from the Silhouette Store (designed by Lori Whitlock)


 Penny Black Stamp Used:

Tandem 40-454







Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is:


Prize winner gets a $20 voucher!


Thanks for stopping in to say Hello today! Come introduce yourself to our new members of the design team. :)



 ♥ Sue



Pin It!

9 comments:

Marilyn said...

OMG!! Your card is so adorable!! Love the design!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Scrapper69 said...

Simply fantastic!

Theresa

Leslie Miller said...

OMG, this is the cutest image and a perfectly adorable card! Love the step design for it. WOW!

Cathy's Adventures said...

Oh Sue. now you are giving me ideas, this is so cute. love it. hugs, Cathy K

Sandra H said...

So gorgeous is your card x

Sandy said...

Your sentiment? Ain't it the truth! I have always loved your creativity Sue but I think you know that!!
Sandy xx

Helen said...

This is fabulous Sue - the step card shape works brilliantly with your design!
Helen x

Sandy said...

Such a happy and clever card!
Sandy xx

Lola said...

This scene is as cute as ever. Those trees in the background are just perfect and that stamp is just adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...