Saturday, April 21, 2018

PBSC Mid way Inspiration-Potters Shed and Snippets











Midway Inspiration


Flowers
(or Anything Goes)





For my card today I am using


I colored it to look like the new She Shack my Dad built for me. It won't be full of flowers, but full of power tools! I can't wait to find time to get it all put together!

I colored with copics and added a fun little fence die cut on the front of the card. The sentiment is from the 


I am sharing with the following challenges:



****

Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is:

Prize winner gets a $20 voucher!



Thanks for stopping in to say Hello today! Come introduce yourself to our new members of the design team. :)



 ♥ Sue




Pin It!

14 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Sue
Stunning card... love the image... beautifully coloured....
hugs Sylvie xx

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card!! Love the image and your coloring!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Paddington fan said...

Fabulous card Sue, love your colouring of this fab image! Have fun in your new She Shack!! Love Jacky x

Leslie Miller said...

You have the cutest stamps! I love this! The fence is the perfect addition. I need a she-shed.

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh,wow Sue!!! Your coloring is spot on and stunning!!! Gorgeous image colored to perfection!!!

Theresa

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous image on your lovely card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT and craft rocket, xxx

Furrbster said...

Gorgeous, bright card with lovely colouring,

Hugz Tinz

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely project with Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog; it fits perfectly with our ‘Springtime’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us again very soon.
Diane Louise (DT member) xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Sue
Super card and great colouring.
Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.
Best wishes.
Ang

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

Sandy said...

I certainly would love to have a little house like this - I love cottages of all kinds no matter who or what they are for!
Sandyxx

Alex said...

Stunning card! Love how you have coloured the house!
http://twisted-witch.blogspot.de/2018/04/ccm-210-birthdays.html

sweetpea said...

Great card, thanks for sharing it in the MMM challenge Janet DT

Pam Sparks said...

I love this! So totally charming and beautifully colored!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...