Saturday, February 17, 2018

Penny Black Saturday Challenge-A winner!!!





Mid Way Reminder

Use Scraps or optional Anything Goes!










I did it...I cut up my scraps that I had been hoarding forever!!! This paper was some of my favorites from My Minds Eye. I have always admired the pretty quilt cards so I thought what better way to use up my scraps!

For this card I used a wooden stamp named A Winner! and a quilt card cut file named Bear Paw Quilt Block for the base.  I colored the image with copics and used my ScanN Cut2 to cut it out. 

The sentiment and banner are a Simon Says set that I use all the time because it is so versatile!

Such a simple card-and a perfect way to show off my hoarded paper! 

I hope you will share your Penny Black Creations with us this month! 


Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is:
Prize winner gets a $20 voucher!


Thanks for stopping in to say Hello today! Come introduce yourself to our new members of the design team. :)

 ♥ Sue







Pin It!

12 comments:

Babs said...

Your design is just beautiful Sue fabulous quilling papers and a cute image and it is a lovely way to use up those bits of scraps. Have a great weekend
Hugs Babs x

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

Bunny said...

I love this. I made a Bear's Paw quilt one year so I knew that pattern right off the bat. This is super cute. Love the image and your coloring. [Bunny]

Gibmiss said...

Hi Sue
Fabulous card... love your paper folding
Hugs Sylvie xx

My Paper Epiphany said...

Wow this looks amazing! I know what you mean about hoarding pretty paper - so hard to make that first cut!

Lorraine said...

He looks fabulous, such a sweet stamp and I love the pretty papers. It feels good to use up the scraps, although I have a whole drawer full!!
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card, wonderful colours and design!
x Daniela

Sandy said...

Love the background!!!
sandy xx

Leslie Miller said...

What a pretty way to use your scraps and it couldn't be easier to make a quilt card, using a cut file! Love how you split it in the middle. Cute stamp and I love the sentiment. Just got done shopping at SSS and wish I'd seen this sentiment set first. Guess I'll add it to my project list for next time. Awesome inspiration, Sue!

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh how SWEET! I LOVE the design of your card... looks amazing!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

America said...

How adorable is this hedgehog surrounded by those fab paper-cuts?

Lola said...

Oh my, reminds me of my MIL - she hand quilts, and on a large scale! I just love this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...