Wednesday, January 17, 2018

WOYW?W








You can blame this post on April Story...she came to visit me today and she lead me back to WOYW?W- What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday! I haven't shared my workdesk with Julia in over 3 years! Oh my! For those newer to my blog, Miss Julia shares a pic of her crafty work desk (and encourages you to share a pic too) each Wednesday and has for over 8 years! 


Actually I am stalling...

 I took a vacation day today and designated it as Project Clean House! I must get all my holiday decor put away! But first I gave myself one hour to play on the computer-and look what happened!

Today my desk looks pretty much the same as always, although today I am prepared to do book work for my Dad as well, that explains the piles of papers I 'organized' last night. You can see a few new pictures in place and the ever present big cup of crushed ice and a big roll of vinyl transfer tape on the floor by my chair.  At the end of my desk you can see a wooden sign I just stenciled for my Dad-waiting for a coat of stain-maybe that will happen today if when I get my chores done.......pop over and say hello to Julia if you have a few minutes! 
                                 ♥ Sue 

Pin It!

12 comments:

Lola said...

Very brave! I don't think I could ever share my mess...I mean, creative spot.

Scrapper69 said...

My desk doesn't look like this, but there have been times when it has! LOL You are a brave sole to share this! :) I hope you get the things you want done! :)

Theresa

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Well done April! Good to see your desk Sue, looks busy. Wishing you a very creative woyww, Angela x14x

glitterandglue said...

Hi Sue. Goodness - is it really over three years since you last linked up? Good to see you today.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #2

Sarah Brennan said...

Hi Sue and pleased to meet you as I only started linking up a couple of years ago. Hope you managed to get everything done that you wanted to so you could have creative time! Happy WOYWW Sarah #6/26

Carol L said...

This looks like an entertainment center as much as a work desk! Yay you for posting a picture!

Sandy said...

Looks like a happy place to be to me! I have been staying off the computer as much as possible. Trying to clean out and organize my craft room! Slowly but surely!
Sandy xx

Leslie Miller said...

I always enjoyed these posts and would look at many of them. Makes a person feel better to know they're not alone. My room is a mess by dinner time, but I've been going in later and picking up. Retirement has its benefits, such as being able to stamp during the day. I shudder at the mess I used to leave when I was always in a hurry.

April said...

So glad I brought you back to WOYWW. :-) Your desk is looking great.
April

Claire said...

Took me a couple of weeks to sort my desk after the holidays (it's THE dumping ground!), so I sympathize...
happy WOYWW!
no 41

buterfliecrafter said...

And I thought I was away for long (only a couple of months) welcome back, wishing you a nice weekend, Vicky#5

America said...

LOVE that you shared your WOYWW! Inspiring. Good on your friend to encourage you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...