Friday, December 29, 2017

My Scrap Chick Chunky Envelope








I made this cute envelope to hold a birthday CD by Lindsey Stirling for a friend...although it was a little belated-it's the thought right?  If you are not familiar with who she is I would suggest to click on her name and take a listen.

I used the following files from My Scrap Chick for this project:






I am sharing with the following challenges:
Crafting with an Attitude 12/31  ATG
Cute Card Thursday #510 ATG-1/2/18
Little Miss Muffett Challenge #179  ATG
Craftoholics R Us  Challenge #51-Birthday 1/2/18
Brown Sugar Challenge #273 -Anything but a card 1/3/18

Don't miss out on the big year end sale at My Scrap Chick!






Pin It!

8 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

KandA said...

What a super cd holder and so bright and cheerful xx

Sandy said...

Such a Happy Post - soooo Happy Birthday Friend and Happy New Year Sue!!
sandy xx

Leslie Miller said...

OMGosh, I hadn't heard this particular Lindsy Stirling, but it's so beautiful I choked up and had to stop listening. It's too early for that. It's going on my shopping list, though. Thanks, Sue. Your CD gift packaging is so cute!

Eve said...

what a happy envelope you made Sue! Sorry, I'm not familiar with this lady... oh, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Wishing you a great new year!!

Lola said...

Perfect packaging. I love dressing up gifts too. Like a gift within a gift. Off to take a listen.

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for joining us at Craftaholics R Us.
Janis, Owner & Design Team Member

Valerie said...

Love your CD holder and cheerful flowers. What a pretty way to wrap up your gift.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...