Saturday, May 6, 2017

Penny Black Saturday Challenge for May- Purr-fectly Sweet






May  Challenge


Wedding, Anniversary and And All Things Love






My card today is totally inspired by it's wrapping! I am using
and on the back stamp insert the sample shows wonderful green rolling hills and a heart tree. Well I drew in the green hills and added the companion sentiment to finish off my card.  I stamped the image twice and  and cut out I U  and added it on with pop dots. Both base panels were cut with Lawn Fawn stitched rectangles.




Well-- let me show you what happens when you are crafting in the wee hours ... I am not telling what I said when I realized what I did! ...It was not pretty! Ha!










Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is:
Prize winner gets a $20 voucher!



Please pop in to view more inspiration from the rest

 of the PB 

team!



DebbyGretaHelenLorraine, and Sylvie



Thanks for stopping in to say Hello today!

 ♥ Sue



Pin It!

9 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautifullll Sue
Gr Karin

Greta said...

Oh no--can only imagine--haha! Well, your save worked perfectly--would never know it wasn't planned that way! This is one adorable card, Sue! Happy Weekend--we've got sun!

Stempelbavaria said...

Hi Sue,
wonderful card!
Enjoy the sunday,
x Daniela

Sandy said...

This is adorable - believe me, you didn't say anything I have not heard before!
sandy xx

Leslie Miller said...

Okay, this is too cute! I love how you popped up their paws with the letters and heart, and the grassy hill in the background sets off these kitty critters perfectly! Oh, my word, I can imagine what you might have said when you stamped that sentiment. You covered it up nicely, though, and I never would have known.

Lorraine said...

Ha ha ...that's just the sort of thing I would do!! It's good to know I'm not the only one!!
I love this card, no one would know it wasn't the intended design. It's brilliant.
Lorraine x

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the die's . One of these days I'm going to buy me some lol! Cute, cute cat card. Love it!
hugs
Glenda

Lola said...

Love that you're not afraid to show us your "fail" moments! Wonderful way to save the card and perfect dimension. Adorable card!

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...