Monday, March 20, 2017

Bunny Rabbit Easel Card-My Scrap Chick










I used Kraft cardstock from Michael's for my bunnies...adding a little brown chalk around the edges and then dressing them in their Easter finery.  The sentiment is from Inky Antics Carrot Bunny clear set.




I love this Bunny Rabbit Easel Card!!!  Aren't they spiffy all dressed up for Easter?




It easily folds flat for mailing!

I was inspired to make this bunny card in "chocolate brown" due to my love of Russell Stover Chocolate covered marshmallow bunnies. I soooo love them.  I went to the store the other day to buy some, but my local store did not have any! Imagine that!

Oh my...I will be on the hunt for them at the few other stores my small town has.  Probably a good thing I did not find them, although I just ate my last stash of chocolate covered marshmallow Santa's and need to hide some more in my goodie stash drawer!  Now you know my deep dark(chocolate) secret!   



I do hope you have enjoyed my projects today.  
You can find these files and more at 




Details:
Bunny Rabbits Easel Card  from My Scrap Chick
Cardstock: Michaels Brown and Kraft papers, Lawn Fawn print paper
Sentiment from Inky Antic Carrot Bunny.

Pin It!

9 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable card!!

Deloris said...

Love it! Those bunnies are adorable!

Leslie Miller said...

OMG, they're so cute as an easel card! Love that one is wearing a vest. The brown with chalky sponging looks great and you layered for dimension -- love that, too. Those jelly beans are my weakness. I don't eat sugar during the day and I don't stamp at night, so I'm somewhat safe, I guess.

KandA said...

Love your bunnies and fabulous easel card xx

Scrapper69 said...

Super DUPER CUTE!!!!!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Lola said...

These bunnies look great in kraft! This is such a cute cut. And my faves are the chocolate covered caramel & marshmallow Russell Stovers.

Sandy said...

These guys made me laugh - you usually do put a big smile on my face!
Sandy xx

Larissa said...

What a fun card! I really love the design and the bunnies are so cute.

-xxx-

Sarah said...

These are the cutest little chocolate bunnies ever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...