Sunday, February 26, 2017

Lucky Rainbow Bears


















I like a party as well as the next person!  Every March it is my turn to host our monthly Bunco group.  St Patrick's is a built party theme for my decor!  I made these darling little Bear treat bags from the Lucky Rainbow Bears file  and added several  little Milk Carton boxes as part of my decorations.  

I used a mixture of paper piecing and print and cut for these projects.  My little Rainbow Bear is  paper pieced and the candy bag topper words are print and cut. That works pretty slick when you have a dozen to make! I filled the goody bags full of little "pots of gold" to finish them.


It was hard not to eat the Rolo's...


I added money (and a rolo) inside the little milk carton boxes for the Prize Winners.  They always look forward to some  fun little craftiness when I am the hostess. These boxes are a perfect fit for this colorful St Patricks paper don't you think? I resized them so they came out very small...about 3 inches tall when finished.

                                             
           Look at this sloth of little bears!   
 (yes, I had to google what  to call a group of bears)

Thanks for stopping in today-I hope you enjoyed your visit!

Please stop in to visit the My Scrap Chick Blog or Facebook Page.

Sue

Pin It!

6 comments:

Deloris said...

So cute! Sure to bring on the smiles when the gals see them!

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Leslie Miller said...

Ha! I didn't know a group of bears was called a sloth. Learn something new every day! They're the cutest little sloth! I know your friends look forward to seeing what you've come up with for treats. These are adorable!

Sandy said...

He is so cute and he come "bearing" gifts!! YUM!!
Sandy xx

Carol L said...

It looks like a fun party is in store! Love those treat bags and cute little bears! The peanut butter cups look yummy too :)

Lola said...

LOL - I was amused at the correct term for a group of bears. You learn something everyday. Adorable treats - the milk cartons are always a favorite.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...