Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Birthday Panda Bear













                                       

Brooklyn turns one!


I made this sweet little Panda card for my grand-niece's birthday last weekend. Darn-I as look at this picture, I realize that Ms. Panda is missing her eyelashes...oh welllllll....and they were so cute!


I used this file from the Silhouette Store:


I made this as a card, so I cut the body twice and made an inset body piece in white for the inside of the card so I would have something to write on. 

Well that's it today for my quick and easy little project.

Sue   

I am sharing with the following challenges:

Through The Craft Room Door-ATG 12/11
Sunny Day Crafting Challenge #26-ATG 12/11
Get Creative Challenges-Birthday 12/11 (looking for DT members)
PDE Linky-ATG 12/7


Pin It!

13 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and gorgeous Sue
Gr Karin

Deloris said...

What a cutie! Made me smile!

Danni said...

So darn adorable!! Love this!

Janis Lewis said...

Precious! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Party.

Leslie Miller said...

This is so darn cute, Sue! You have an eye for picking out the most adorable projects and you put them together so beautifully. Brooklyn looks like she was having a good time with that cake!

Sandy said...

My giggle for the day - your card goes perfectly with that picture of your niece!
Sandy xx

KandA said...

Oh I do love this fabulous Panda card and such a great idea for a first birthday. Love the super picture of your grand-niece too.. looks like she is really enjoying her cake xx

Isobel said...

Great card thanks for joining us at Get Creative challenges 😉

Jackie C said...

Perfect! Thanks for linking at Pause Dream Enjoy, Jackie DT

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I've got a 1st birthday coming up in a few weeks and can't decide what to make....hummm..now I got to think about this cuties. If you hadn't said anything about the eyelashs, I never would had notice,,,,haha

Glenda Atkins said...

Well isn't he a darling and so is the delightful grand niece. It is so much fun when a new set of nieces come along, I just love my grand nieces and sons. A new generation to spoil.
hugs
Glenda

chanya13 said...

Absolutely gorgeous creation.
Thank you for joining in with Sunny Day Crafting.
Hugs Agnieszka, chanya13

Georgiana said...

That sure is one cute panda!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...