Saturday, July 2, 2016

Penny Black Saturday Challenge- One Layer -Balloon Day














One Layer Cards


One layer cards are so fast and easy...they seem a little like cheating, don't they??? LOL!

 I  colored this stamp with copics and made it into a card with rounded the corners. The dimension  are 4x4.5 inches. A cute little birthday card!   


I used a wood mounted stamp-Balloon Day (3472K) and a sentiment from Paper Smooches Group Hugs.


The winner of my blog candy:

Thanks for all who joined us for our blog hop! Bonnie-please send me your contact info!



Our Wonderful Sponsor for this challenge is:

Prize winner gets a $20 voucher!



Please pop in to view more inspiration from the PB team!

Debby,GretaHelenLorraineNat, Me!, and Sylvie



 ♥ Sue









Pin It!

19 comments:

Deloris said...

Another card to make me smile! Love those hedgies!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is beautiful Sue.
I'm going in this week.
Gr Karin

Gibmiss said...

Stunning card Sue... Love the cute image...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Sue, those little hedgies look fab and I love the bright coloured balloons
Lorraine x

Patti J said...

This is so sweet, Sue! Love love love! Thanks for sharing!

Sandra H said...

Oooh super card and such cute images x

Sandy said...

So cute - don't you dare pop by balloon!
Sandy XX

Shirley N said...

Love your CAS card Sue! So cute and your coloring is beautiful too. Happy 4th of July!

Greta said...

Oh my goodness, Sue--one of my all-time favorite cards! This is absolutely fabulous!

Leslie Miller said...

They do seem a little like cheating, but just look how cute this is! Sometimes I love CAS and sometimes I love going all out. Just can't settle on any preferred style. I love them all. This is adorable, Sue, and just what you need during this super busy cherry harvest time.

NGCARDS said...

Such a fab birthday card hun! xxx

Carol L said...

I find CAS cards the most difficult to create, but you do it so well! This is downright adorable!

Lola said...

Simply sweet!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Thanks you so MUCH for having me as a Guest Designer for the PB Saturday Reminder Post for the "One Layer" Challenge! It has been a pleasure to see all of the awesome inspiration!

HUGS
-Kimberly

Nana said...

Too cute. Love the images.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
♥ Herbal Pantry ♥

Kecia said...

Another cutie! CAS to perfection!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I definitely missed this. Love Love love! Sometimes the simplest are the most eye appealing. Penny Black does it all with her perfect images. You captured everything perfectly.

Bonnie said...

This is even prettier IRL, Sue! My friends have commented about the wonderful coloring! Thanks for sharing it with me and the sweet stamp. I hope I can color as well as you!

Glenda Atkins said...

Adorable Penny Black image,love your colouring and the simple but oh so effective design. Great card!
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...