Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Quick Wedding Paper Projects











Silhouette Challenges




Challenge #38 "Anything Goes"
Starts: June 1
Ends: June 30


Welcome!  Summer is a busy time for me...Graduations, Weddings, and Cherry Harvest!

Because I work 7 days a week for several months during the summer--- my crafting time is limited to short and sweet projects! I am sure you can  all appreciate that! Today's projects look pretty elegant and they literally took minutes each to make.  Please see all the links to the files below.


Love this pretty wedding dress file. I added different sized pearls to all the flowers. 


Such a pretty gift box!


Love the white elegant layers!


I hope you will pop over and share your creations made with your Silhouette! Really...they can be fast and easy like these!

Sue

Pin It!

10 comments:

Nana said...

What a beautiful Wedding set you have created. Love how you did the cards in all white and the gift bag is perfect.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
♥ Herbal Pantry ♥

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my! These are amazing! And beautiful! You always go all out, even though you mention they're simple and easy. The Silhouette is your friend, that's for sure. I figured you were busy with the cherry harvest. It can't be much fun to work 7 days a week in the summertime.

Pam Sparks said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! These are all so gorgeous Sue! I'm sure they will be a keepsake!

Deloris said...

They are wonderful. So simple, yet so elegant. Love all of them.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! absolutely awesome. Love it, what incentive you are to me.

CherylQuilts said...

These are amazing, and I love your creativity! Hugs!

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful and elegant, Sue!!! And who doesn't love quick and easy!! Fantastic!

Sandy said...

Oh wow!!!!! My favorite - the wedding dress. I am going to have to check my subscription to your blog because these have not come into my mail box.
sandy xx

Unknown said...

Wow such a beautiful collection!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Sue
These cards are all stunning... Love them all...
Hugs Sylvie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...