Thursday, February 11, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day heart box!











Just a quick post to show you what I have been up to this week...

It's my annual Valentine treat bananza!

I made these cute Heart Closure Boxes---and filled them with candy, homemade fudge and homemade caramels and dipped pretzels--YUMMY!.  I added a tiny little Penny Black sentiment on a tag from this Valentine set.  Both cutting files are from the Silhouette Store









I just want to remind you to pop over to Silhouette Challenges and show off what you have been making with your Silhouette!




Thanks for stopping in today!

Sue 


Pin It!

9 comments:

Deloris said...

Super cute gift box! The treats sound yummy too!

KarinsArtScrap said...

super cute love boxes Sue
Gr Karin

Sandra H said...

Aww wow Sue the boxes are adorable x

Sandy said...

All those boxes look fabulous and did you make the candy inside? When Sue -- I don't think you move as slowly as I do. You make me look like a slug! And what did you do with all of the boxes of candy?
Drooling all over my computer!
sandy xx

Nana said...

You have been very busy. They turned out too cute.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! Darling boxes and yummy home made treats to fill them with. You are amazing!

Carol L said...

These are adorable and what yummy treats inside! Is my name on one of them???

Sue said...

Wow, you had me at HOMEMADE fudge!! What a fantastic project and so adorable. You must have been a very popular girl for Valentines Day.

Hugs
Sue

Larissa said...

These are so cute! Awesome work.

-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...