Saturday, December 5, 2015

Penny Black Saturday December Challenge-- Christmas or Holiday












Our theme is:
Christmas or Holiday


I have oh so many Penny Black Christmas stamps that I decided to make this fun Never-ending card  #34164 designed by Lori Whitlock and purchased from the Silhouette Store.

I actually started this card last winter and then put it aside until this week.  I think it was just a wee bit intimidating to start with, but after I got started on it, it turned out to be fun!  Because I made this last year I can not remember what papers I used...that was oh so long ago.  I added the image on the front with pop dots for some added dimension.  I then cut it right down the middle...YIKES!!! This stamp is Snow Squad 4013K.


Here you can see how the card opens up on step one.



When open to the first page you see a few holly leaves and snowflakes added-all cut with my Silhouette as well. The sentiment is 3756E...xmas everyday by Penny Black and a little hedgie from Holly Day Critters




The card then flips open to this page.  I used a Sizzix Tim Holtz thinlit die from happy holidays script die set to add the JOYFUL sentiment.  The joyful is cut down the middle so that you can open that page to reveal the page below.


Both of these little hedgies are from the Holly Day Critters set as well. When you fold this one in half then you are back to the front! Ta-dah!!!  I you want to try making a Never-ending card yourself-I found this Youtube tutorial you can watch.

Our Wonderful Sponsor for this challenge is:

Prize winner gets a $20 voucher!



Please pop in to view more inspiration from the PB team!

Debby,GretaHelenLorraineNat, Me!, and Sylvie






 ♥ Sue

Pin It!

13 comments:

Sandra H said...

So creative xx

Janis Lewis said...

Fun card! Love the stamps you used.
Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy, My Crafty Blog
PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

Deloris said...

So clever! Love that card style and all the fun stamps and papers you used!

Migdalia said...

I absolutely love this card!! Super cute, cool and fun!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Gibmiss said...

Hi Sue
What a fabulous card ... So much work in it
Fabulous images...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Nana said...

So lovin this card. Great papers, cute images and awesome design.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Lorie said...

Oh my gosh Sue! That is completely fabulous!

Sharon Caudle said...

Sooooo adorable, Sue!!!!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I've enjoyed trying to figure out this card. Taking a pain pill or tow makes it a bit challenging...haha. It's awesome and of course your coloring is always so yummy along with extra deeds you include. Are there directions for the awesome construction?

Whisper said...

Oooo what a great never ending card and i'm loving all of the fabby Xmas images, Luv Sam x

Sandy said...

So wonderful Sue - and you have so many creative ideas to use with your fancy dancy cutting machine!! Or did you use your Silhouette with it - I'm confused!
Sandy xx

Scrapper69 said...

Fabulous CARD! LOVE those sweet images! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how cute and clever! Love the fold. A variation on a gatefold, but with a little something extra. So cute with the coordinating stamps inside and out. You're always trying something new and different which makes it so interesting to visit. Happy holidays, Sue!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...