Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Vampires Blood-Treat Holder #27










Halloween/Fall Treat Holder #27










I don't normally like creepy or scary Halloween decorations...but I could not get this project out of my mind...so here it is!

This was a very fast and easy one!!! All I did was add little redhots into an old time shaped bottle, added  a print and cut label and Viola-all done!!!







I am entering in the following challenges:





Fire Up your machine and let's see what you have to share!!!



Challenge Info. #30 "Anything Goes"
Starts: October 1
Ends: October 31



Copied from the Day 1 Project Post:

I LOVE making fun little treat holders for the different holidays coming up. I give them to friends, family and co-workers. Most of them end up in the garbage, but a few people have kept every.single. treat holder I have given them over the years. It is fun to see them lined up in their offices!  I decided this year to try NOT to  make 30-35 of the same project, but to try to make a variety of little Halloween or Fall themed projects! Lucky for you-you can follow my "treat box" journey for 2015!


If you would like to check out all my other treat holders-click the word below!

Halloween

 Sue















Pin It!

13 comments:

Sue Crease said...

Sue, this is another great idea. I loved your crazy birds the other day and this is just great too. You don't always have to reinvent the wheel. Wonderful and thanks again for joining in the fun over at myshericrafts this week.
Sue

AnyOldCraft said...

What a fab idea.
Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week :)
AnyOldCraft (DT)

Janis Lewis said...

hahaha This is freakin' awesome!

Janis Lewis said...

Me again! Thanks for linking up at PDE Linky Party!
:) Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy
PDE Linky Party

Nana said...

What a cute, fun and creative idea.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Sandy said...

You have won my heart again!!!!!
Sandy xx

katieo said...

super cute. I love the label and redhots are great thing for vampire blood. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes October Linky Challenge. KatieO-DL.ART-DTmember

Glenda said...

Another fun and creative treat holder! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!

Glenda's Cards

Deloris said...

Another very clever candy holder! Love this one too!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

WOW! Another awesome and clever take on Halloween
Great work! Thanks so much for linking up and playing along at AAA Cards.
Sarah x

Craftnut said...

Great card for our theme at allsorts Tracy x

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I LOVE this great Halloween treat holder! Very cleverly done! Thanks so much for linking up and playing with us at AAA Cards!

Sherrie K. said...

Fun idea~ a little creepy but that's Halloween,lol!
Sherrie K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...