Thursday, October 8, 2015

Halloween Ghostie Box-Project #8






Halloween Treat Holder #8






Tonight's project had to be quick...I needed to play with my new crafty toy...(to be shown later)! 
This little project can be whipped up in 15 minutes or less!!!  Picking out the ribbon took longer than putting this little project together LOL!   I did reduce the size to 70%-again in keeping them small so I can make lots of fun little Halloween projects.

Making all these little candy holders is forcing me to test the candy too...sheesh I bet I gain 5 lbs!

Well-- I am off to play with my new and super fun toy...I will tell you more about it when I get it figured out!




You can see those treats tucked inside. There are were 3 mini bars in there.



 Boo!!!

Oh my...here you can  see my new favorite candy bar...Milky Way Simply Caramel!


Copied from the Day 1 Project Post:



I LOVE making fun little treat holders for the different holidays coming up. I give them to friends, family and co-workers. Most of them end up in the garbage, but a few people have kept every.single. treat holder I have given them over the years. It is fun to see them lined up in their offices!  I decided this year to try NOT to  make 30-35 of the same project, but to try to make a variety of little Halloween or Fall themed projects! Lucky for you-you can follow my "treat box" journey for 2015!


If you would like to check out all my other treat holders-click below!


                                                                                    

                                                                                  Sue


Pin It!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a fun idea - I love seeing all the different treat boxes. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Another super treat box, Sue, hugs xxx

Nana said...

Another cutie here Sue. Love the added ribbon.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Leslie Miller said...

You're killin' me with these treat holders! So many cute ideas. Who would've guessed. And you've got all the right stuff to finish them off. I know what you mean about the ribbon. Sometimes the smallest detail can hang up the whole works.

Sandy said...

Is the name of this game - how many can you make!!!!
sandy xx

Deloris said...

Another fabulously fun treat box! Made me smile!

Lola said...

I really need to start earlier next year. I was a couple boxes short despite being completely inspired by all your creations. Love the green on this.

Lola said...

I really need to start earlier next year. I was a couple boxes short despite being completely inspired by all your creations. Love the green on this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...