Monday, October 19, 2015

Bat Handle Candy Tote-Treat holder #19






Halloween Treat Holder #19









You know...I have been resizing most of the files that I have made for this treat holder journey. I resized this one,but wished I had left it alone. The bat handled tote is super cute but when I resized it, it made it hard to fit candy inside.  The file actually has another part to it that makes a divider so you can add 3 candy bars spaced evenly.  I did not cut this piece as I had made this tote small enough that I did not feel it was necessary. My suggestions would be to make this cut file full size!  I also added a little bat to the front that is not included in the file. Several years ago, I cut a ton of bats in different sizes to pop onto Halloween projects-I find those little bat things all over my house! Funny where they turn up! Again, I used some fun Doodlebug Ghouls and Goblin papers along with Michaels orange cardstock. 


I am entering this in these fun challenges-you must take a peek!:





Fire Up your machine and let's see what you have to make!!!



Challenge Info. #30 "Anything Goes"
Starts: October 1
Ends: October 31

Copied from the Day 1 Project Post:

I LOVE making fun little treat holders for the different holidays coming up. I give them to friends, family and co-workers. Most of them end up in the garbage, but a few people have kept every.single. treat holder I have given them over the years. It is fun to see them lined up in their offices!  I decided this year to try NOT to  make 30-35 of the same project, but to try to make a variety of little Halloween or Fall themed projects! Lucky for you-you can follow my "treat box" journey for 2015!


If you would like to check out all my other treat holders-click the word below!

Halloween

 Sue

Pin It!

6 comments:

Deloris said...


What a cute little treat box! Love it!

Sandra H said...

Another fabulous make Sue xx

Melanie {The Party Suite at Bellenza} said...

These cute treat boxes should bring smiles to everyone at Halloween! Cute!

Nana said...

Cute, cute, cute.
Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Sandy said...

Oh this is really a treat!!!
Sandy xx

Leslie Miller said...

Okay, I LOVE Tootsie Rolls and this little Tootsie tote is adorable! I'm getting such a kick out of all your treat holders. Having computer issues and it's a real burn out, so taking me a while to drop by all my fave blogs. These are all just too fun to miss!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...